The exciting new technology that lifts skin in the lower face and neck without extensive surgery
FaceTite uses internal radiofrequency to lift and tighten skin in the lower face and neck.
The temperature controlled radiofrequency technology safely heats skin from the inside to up to 68 degrees, coagulating subdermal tissue and instantly tightening skin. As collagen and elastin are stimulated, results get better over the subsequent 3-6 months after treatment.
The ideal candidate
If you want to tighten the skin and improve laxity in the jowls, under the chin and in the neck, but want something more effective than a completely non-invasive treatment, FaceTite might be suitable for you.
We’re here to help you achieve natural-looking results whatever your concerns.
Treatment step by step
- Dr Prendergast marks the treatment areas: typically the lower face and neck.
- Some numbing is applied and tiny incisions are made; anaesthetic solution is placed under the skin.
- The FaceTite probe is inserted under the skin, painlessly, and the desired amount of heat and energy is administered to the skin.
- Sometimes Dr Peter will perform liposuction or Vaser at the same time to reduce stubborn fat in the jowls and under the chin.
- Immediately after FaceTite, Dr Prendergast often uses the new Morpheus8 radiofrequency needling device for further skin textural improvement and tightening.
- A thin compression head garment is applied which should stay in place for three days to encourage the skin to tighten and reduce swelling.
- Patients can return to their usual activities the next day.
- After three days the head garment can be removed and worn only when the patient is at home.
- Mild swelling and firmness in the tissues is normal and resolves after a few days.
- Firmness may take a few weeks to completely soften.
- Pain is minimal and only simple painkillers are sufficient, if required.