A cosmetic surgery that turns back the clock and restores your face to a dramatically younger and rejuvenated appearance
We offer facelift surgery to men and women who wish to improve the visible signs of aging in the face. These signs can include fine lines, folds, and wrinkles near the nose and corners of the mouth, sagging skin, volume loss with sunken cheeks, jowls, double chin, turkey neck, and other age-related concerns.
As we grow older, there is thinning of the facial skin, formation of wrinkles, loss of fat, sun damage, and the effects of gravity. These changes can make a person look old and tired. A facelift surgery can reverse many of these changes and restore a more youthful appearance to the face. The procedure can be performed in conjunction with an eyelid surgery or brow lift to improve the appearance of aging eyes. Sometimes we recommend buccal fat removal to slim the lower face at the same time.
A facelift procedure is a highly customized treatment. Our experts will see you in consultation, understand your concerns, and plan the surgery according to your desires, provided you are deemed a suitable facelift candidate.
To perform a facelift, we use oral sedation and local anaesthesia. The incision depends on the degree of change you are seeking from the facelift. Our plastic surgeons can perform a limited incision facelift or a traditional facelift. For the full facelift, the incision begins behind the hairline at the temples and extends just in front of the ears and up behind the ear hidden in the crease. The surgeon uses the incision to access and remodel, reposition, and lift the tissues in the face, redistribute facial fat, and trim excess skin to lift and rejuvenate the facial contour. He uses sutures to close the incisions at the end of the surgery.
You can find out if you are a suitable candidate for a surgical facelift during a consultation with a consultant plastic surgeon at Venus Medical.
Why Facelift at Venus Medical?
- Dr Malcolm Paul is our lead facelift surgeon who is a world-renowned facial plastic surgeon from Beverly Hills, California, with over 45 years experience
- Dr Paul’s advanced techniques lift the deeper tissues and tighten the neck by addressing the bands and lax tissues directly to give beautiful, natural-looking results.
- We perform all face and neck lifts purely under local anaesthesia, allowing a rapid recovery and avoiding unnecessary general anaesthesia
- We can perform advanced 3D face imaging during consultation to simulate procedures so as to discuss the goal of each procedure
- We can discuss facelift options remotely using MeTime (click MeTime link on homepage to get started) before you even commit to an in-clinic visit.
We’re here to help you achieve natural-looking results whatever your concerns.
Ideal candidate for breast uplift
Women who are bothered by sagging or drooping breasts that have lost shape and volume and become flat, pendulous, or elongated, with nipples pointing down or falling below the breast crease, with areolas that are enlarged and stretched, or with one breast lower than the other, and who want to restore the breasts to a perkier, more youthful position with long-lasting results.
Ideal Candidate for Facelift
Men and women with visible signs of aging such as facial wrinkles, sagging skin, and jowls who want to regain a more youthful appearance with a single surgical procedure that corrects multiple problems and provides long-lasting results.