Dracula Therapy® (PRP)
Injecting life into your skin with your own cells
Brighter tighter skin can come from the inside.
Our Dracula Therapy® protocol involves taking a sample of blood from your arm, spinning it in a centrifuge to separate the golden platelet-rich plasma, and injecting activated platelets into your skin with our special mesogun technology.
Dracula Therapy®, available in Ireland only at Venus Medical, includes preparing the skin first with dermal infusion therapy, and concludes after the PRP is injected with a relaxing session of LED light to further rejuvenate the skin.
The ideal candidate
The ideal candidate is serious about skin health and keen to optimise skin health with exfoliation, hydration, and novel biologic therapies rather than using fillers or botulinum toxins. Dracula therapy® is ideal for those who want an enhanced skin cell protocol rather than using PRP alone.
We’re here to help you achieve natural-looking results whatever your concerns.
Treatment step by step
- A sample of blood is taken for preparation.
- The skin is thoroughly cleansed.
- Dermal infusion therapy: dead cells removed and upper layers hydrated.
- Platelet-rich plasma (PRP) prepared and loaded into a syringe.
- Our mesogun places the PRP with precision, painlessly, to target different depths in the skin.
- LED (light using different wavelengths) completes the therapy.
- Some pinkness in the skin is normal immediately after Dracula Therapy®.
- Makeup can be applied the following day.