Treating the chest to be in harmony with the face
Aging in the decolletage area includes pigmentation, dull skin, laxity, and fine lines. A combination approach to treat the décolletage works best.
The ideal candidate
We can help if you have brown spots, dull skin, or lines that radiate from the cleavage area towards your neck. Most of the treatments, except Ultherapy, require a few sessions, so you should be committed to a course or programme, including combination treatments to get the very best results.
We’re here to help you achieve natural-looking results whatever your concerns.
Treatment step by step
- For brown, pigmented sunspots, we use VBeam Perfecta, an advanced pulsed-dye laser that selectively targets melanin in the superficial layer of skin. A few quick zaps and the treatment is over.
- Ultherapy is FDA-approved for reducing fine lines in the decolletage. This advanced microfocused ultrasound procedure works by heating the collagen deep in the skin in order to stimulate tightening.
- Droplets of hyaluronic acid, vitamins, and skin nutrients are injected precisely into the skin using a Mesogun. Dr Prendergast often complements this with muscle relaxing injections in the decolletage.
- Brown spots darken temporarily after the VBeam laser before flaking away.
- Some redness or bruises are possible after any laser, energy-based, or injectable treatment but there is no significant downtime and you can return to your normal activities immediately.