Brazilian Butt Lift
Sculpting the tummy or thighs and enhancing curves in a single procedure
Women are increasingly drawn to the Brazilian Butt lift from a desire to increase the size, lift, enhance the contour, and improve the proportions of the buttocks.
The contour, shape, and position of the buttocks is improved using your own fat to fill and augment. This is usually as part of a more comprehensive body contouring procedure such as Vaser of the tummy and flanks. The procedure is performed safely under local anaesthesia.
Butt lift is a highly individualised procedure that affords patients a unique opportunity to eliminate fat from the abdomen, hips, thighs, back, and arms, for an improved shape. They can then enjoy natural and curvaceous buttocks without silicone implants.
The ideal candidate
If you have stubborn fat in the tummy, flanks or thighs and are interested to restore or add volume to the buttocks for better curves, you may be suitable for Brazilian Butt Lift procedure. You will need to be assessed by Dr Prendergast to determine suitability. The aesthetically ideal waist to hip ratio is 0.7. Ideal candidates are healthy and have a reasonable amount of volume in the buttocks, and have realistic expectations.
We’re here to help you achieve natural-looking results whatever your concerns.
Treatment step by step
- Fat is harvested during Vaser lipo and collected in a special filter collection system.
- Once the pure fat is ready, it is transferred to 10ml syringes, ready for injection into the buttocks.
- After numbing the buttocks area with some diluted local anaesthetic fluid, the fat is placed slowly and carefully into the tissues above the muscle.
- Dr Prendergast uses a safe technique, avoiding injection into the muscles, and instead placing it into the subcutaneous layer below the skin.
- Cannulas are used to sprinkle fat into the buttocks until they are nicely projected, improving the contours instantly.
- Usually the areas where fat is grafted are firm for a few weeks.
- As this softens, the buttocks have a completely natural feel.
- A special compression garment is worn for four weeks, designed to exert less pressure over the buttocks.
- Instructions for a quick, comfortable recovery are provided during the preoperative visit to the clinic.
"Amazing atmosphere, staff is well trained and so friendly! Professional advice and aftercare. Will be back. Highly recommend"