Winter can be brutal with your skin, imagine what it can do to your lips. Many of us forget to take care of this area resulting in dry or even sometimes bleeding lips from the cold. So here are a few tips on how to have soft and kissable lips!
1. We all know a cup of tea is the solution to every problem, so dry lips? Try some tea! All you need is that tea bag you just used, press it lightly on your lips for 5 minutes and then remove it without washing your lips.
2. Here is a delicious natural lip scrub! Use 1 teaspoon of white sugar, 1 teaspoon of brown sugar, 1 teaspoon of honey and ½ teaspoon of olive oil. Mix everything and massage gently your lips with round moves. Wash away with warm water and voila!
3. Don’t eat the cucumber, but use its juice or apply thin slices on your lips for a few minutes so that they will be re-hydrated.
4. Apply honey on your lips as many times as you want, you will not only have the sweetest lips but also honey has a substance that seals hydration. Alternatively you can also use olive oil, everyone know it does miracles to your skin!
5. Water, water and a lot of water, don’t forget to have at least 8 glasses of water per day for your overall health.